[Announcement] Restart?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RufusT, Mar 12, 2015.

1. RufusT

RufusT Member Staff Member

Screen Shot 2015-03-12 at 7.24.02 PM.png

I'm testing the server, some plugins and stuff

2. Lme999

Lme999 New Member

Lots of new things regarding UUID and plenty of unofficial working plugins for 1.8.3

@RufusT, does this mean Haftacraft may come back?

3. RufusT

@Lme999 - That's the intention. I won't be managing it, so someone's going to have to manage the day-to-day stuff, but I can never seem to get far enough away from HC/MC so might as well bring it back.

The server's up-and-running right now, I've removed the whitelist because the seed hasn't been picked yet. Slowly testing plugins and such.

For anyone interested, I suggest you follow/subscribe to this thread, I'll post more info as things progress.

4. Lme999

Lme999 New Member

I just connected for a quick moment, it feels nice just connecting to this IP again.

I'm always here and willing to help out if I'm needed.

5. ApproveMe

ApproveMe Member

Yes. No disappearing on us or giving false hope. Both me and Andi are 100% willing to help out with whatever (I'm speaking for her).​

6. timanater23

timanater23 Member

Yea whenever i try to join it says something about MCBans. Did i really ALREADY get banned?

7. mastermoron

mastermoron New Member

This is only allowed to happen if Kory comes back.

8. Shadowfire6555

Shadowfire6555 Member Staff Member

Shoot me a text Scott and let me know what I can do to help. I just got my minecraft working again today so perfect timing.

9. Mr.Ratmaz313

Mr.Ratmaz313 New Member

You going to be running the old rules. NO greifing...Legit door..that type of thing?

10. kory_sylvan

kory_sylvan Administrator Staff Member

Let me know if you need anything, I'll do my best to get on and help whenever I can; once my finals are done in a couple weeks I'm hoping I'll have some free time to be able to do things like Minecraft again :)

11. Potjie

Potjie Member

What is the ip again?

12. timanater23

timanater23 Member

1.haftacraft.com

13. timanater23

timanater23 Member

oh im gunna fucking kill you

14. Potjie

Potjie Member

LoL why Tim?......................
    where you the one i raided?

15. timanater23

timanater23 Member

i will find you.

16. RufusT

Yup, my full intent is to get the server back up and running again, in pretty much the same fashion as before. I can administer the server itself, but going to have to rely on everyone to establish the rules, day-to-day stuff, etc. Some of the plugins we were used to haven't been actively developed so I might need to find alternatives.

To whoever built the big pool (I think it was you Tim), I'm sorry but this seed isn't the final one either. I'll save this seed for now, but the next map I'll try to make that the permanent seed.

17. timanater23

timanater23 Member

Oh no problem, I figured it was temporary I was just bored.

18. Lme999

Lme999 New Member

That's what I'm hoping.

19. redding42223

redding42223 New Member

NAMBLA is coming back baabyyyyyyyyy

20. Shadowfire6555

Shadowfire6555 Member Staff Member

You all are going down :)