Fricken_cat Raided?

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by ShadowGaming, Jun 7, 2015.

1. ShadowGaming

ShadowGaming Member

2. CaveCreeper

CaveCreeper Member

I heard you all caused quite a ruckus. Your way of making friends has always astounded me. ;)

3. Fricken_Cat

Fricken_Cat Member

So you mean to tell me you first have the gall to tank hack in a 2v1 fight then x-ray into my base? What an idiot. You can't get 10 x-switches like that in under an hour without cheating, they were literally all around the mountain.
    If any staff members feel like checking my base out to see what I mean it'll be obvious he cheated in.

4. ShadowGaming

ShadowGaming Member

Keep calling hacks kid. Mind telling what tank hacks are? Because I have no clue what they are.

Also I burnt all your shit.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  5. ShadowGaming

ShadowGaming Member

You know me man. I have made friends with the right people. :]

6. CaveCreeper

CaveCreeper Member

I tend to watch my friends more carefully then others, so don't count your chips. Hell i spend 50% of my time playing stalking Lme999...

7. ShadowGaming

ShadowGaming Member

I already ate the chips, watch me all you want. You won't find anything :D

8. Cabbage

Cabbage New Member

I'm not mad at all about being raided but there's no need to be such a dick to everyone about it, it's just a game dude

9. ShadowGaming

ShadowGaming Member

mmmm tell that to Cat, even tho its all calmed down now.

10. kory_sylvan

kory_sylvan Administrator Staff Member

So I didn't even really know about this until it was briefly mentioned to me a few minutes; what exactly happened here?

11. ShadowGaming

ShadowGaming Member

Basically their base was raided by me and some of the other people on the server.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015